Caraston Hall Care Home
82 Milehouse Road is a 5 bed CQC Registered 24hr Residential Care Home for adults with mental health problems and complex needs.
The house has been redeveloped to provide a comfortable, safe and homely environment. All 5 bedrooms are en-suite providing comfort and dignity to clients.
The regulated care and support service Caraston Hall provides is designed to offer a care pathway for people leaving acute inpatient settings to live in the community. The pathway allows people to recover from illness and live as independently as possible. The house has been redeveloped to provide a welcoming, bright and spacious home. All five bedrooms are ensuite, providing comfort and dignity to clients.
Our aim is: 'To provide safe, quality care, support and housing that creates an environment which promotes recovery and enables individuals with complex mental health problems and learning disabilities to thrive.'
Care and support
The experienced staff team enable people to;
- Take control of their lives and make choices about their future
- Develop skills in the activities of daily living
- Take on a meaningful role in the community, including voluntary work, education, training, supported employment placements
- Develop self-management strategies to achieve sustained mental well being
- Promote and nurture links with family, friends and social networks that support the individual's recovery
- Develop skills required for moving into more independent living such as tenancy management, budgeting, managing utilities etc
- Meet their spiritual, faith and cultural needs
- Develop emotional resilience to cope with normal life events.
Specialist support and care
- Eating disorders
- Learning disability
- Mental health conditions
- Old age
- Substance misuse
- Younger adults
- CQC Rating: Good See the report for the care home
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
- All 5 bedrooms are en suite
- The kitchen is used for individuals and cooking groups. Residents are encouraged to expand their culinary skills and develop healthy eating habits.
- 65 and over
- Under 65
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health disabilities
- Substance and alcohol misuse
Back to search