Care Control enables you to create electronic care plans for care homes. This complete digital care management system is designed to operate on any tablet, mobile or desktop device. And, being created by a care home for care homes, we've made it easy for all care staff to use.
To put it simply, Care Control can be considered to be the best electronic care plan system available for care homes.
- Meets CQC regulations
- Delivers quality care that is efficient and cost effective
- Improves resident outcomes, the CQC said "The system promoted people's health and wellbeing."
- Quickly and easily evidence all aspects of care provision
- Instantly view your home's status - anytime, anywhere
- Reduces the risk of medication administration and recording errors with Care Control eMAR
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search