Dewi-Sant Care Home
Dewi-Sant is a 34 bed residential home, situated in Mannamead area of Plymouth. It specialises in dementia and other complex conditions, supported by a versatile facility and team of trained professionals.
Our service provision has a person centred approach thus ensuring that individual needs are met. We pride ourselves on the warm and homely atmosphere that provides comfort to those who utilise this service.
Visiting times do not apply here and you may visit the home at anytime to visit your family member or friend.
Specialist support and care
- Alcohol Dependence (past or present)
- Cancer care
- Hearing impairment and deafness
- Parkinson's Disease
- Speech impairment
- Visual impairment
- CQC Rating: Good See the report for the care home
- Dementia Quality Mark
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
- Languages spoken by staff - German, French, Latvian
- Own GP if required
- Own Furniture if required
- Pets by arrangement
- Wheelchair access
- Gardens for residents.
- Day care
- 65 and over
Back to search