Manor Court Care Home
Anchor's Manor Court in Plymouth is a trusted provider of residential care for elderly people and we offer specialised services for elderly people who have dementia and physical disability.
Set in an inner-city location in its own beautiful grounds, Manor Court residential home is close to local services and amenities, such as the post office, library and shops.
Anchor's Manor Court is a trusted provider of residential care for elderly people and we offer specialised services for elderly people who have dementia and physical disability.
Our care home's well trained and helpful staff provide 24-hour care and support to help you maintain your chosen lifestyle, adapting as your needs change.
At Manor Court, activities play an important role and we aim to enhance our residents' quality of life by providing a varied range of social activities.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our catering, with our catering team preparing meals daily from fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Engaging activities programme
- Communal lounge
- Hairdressing salon
- Communal iPad
Care and support
- Respite care
- Palliative care
- Huntington's disease
- Dementia care
- Convalescence care
Food and dining
- Communal dining area
- Nutrition and hydration stations
- Private dining area
- Visitors are welcome to join residents for meals
Specialisms and services
- Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- CQC Rating: Good See the report for the care home
- Dementia Quality Mark
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
At our home we have:
- A library
- A 'pets are welcome' policy by arrangement with the Manager
- A shop for small items
- A hairdressing salon
- A lift to upper floors
- A personal laundry facility and laundry service
- A pay telephone or the facility for a private telephone line in each room
- Regular religious services and meetings should you wish to take part
- Newspapers which can be ordered and delivered daily to your room
- Wheelchair access and car parking
- 65 and over
- Short breaks / Respite
- Palliative care
Back to search