Norfolk Villa Residential Care Home
Norfolk Villa Residential Care Home for the frail and elderly, situated at Alma Road, Pennycomequick, Plymouth.
Our aims and objectives at Norfolk Villa are to provide a safe, warm, happy, friendly home with plenty to do in order to keep your appetite healthy enough to eat our wide range of good home cooking.
We want you to enjoy a fulfilling and worry-free lifestyle within the caring and protected environment of our residential home situated in Plymouth. Residents at Norfolk Villa invariably find that their quality of life improves immeasurably whilst retaining their independence and dignity. Everyone is treated as an individual member of our family unit and we respect their needs and rights.
We are so sure that you will like us and what we can offer. Just come and see us for a "trial" visit, you will not be disappointed.
We, at Norfolk Villa, welcome the chance to be one of your options. Our aim will be to prove that you made the right choice at a difficult time.
We believe that we provide a suitable alternative for those who are tired of doing everything for themselves and wish to be free of some of their day-to-day pressures and responsibilities. Please take the time to look through our web site and then come and visit us so that you can see for yourself.
- CQC Rating: Inadequate See the report for the care home
- We have 19 single rooms, (11 with en-suite). Wash hand basin in every Bedroom. All rooms with remote-controlled colour television. Room service including full nurse call system.
- Central heating throughout the building.
- All meals are provided; the menu is changed on a daily basis and we are proud of our home cooked meals
- Modern fire protection system through out the home
- Full laundry facilities
- Film shows and outings
- Garden tea house
- 2 courtesy cars available for hospital visits, doctor appointments or for short trips/visits
- Regular visits by hairdresser, chiropodist, dentist, optician and district nurse
- Patio area
- Wheel chair friendly
- Gardens front and rear
- Piano and electric organ
- Large plasma TV in lounge
- Wet room for ease of showering
- 65 and over
Back to search