Restormel House Care Home
Restormel House is a large six bedroom Victorian terraced property in central Plymouth and is only ten minutes' walk from Plymouth city centre, which boasts many places of interest, such as The Hoe and The Barbican both stooped in history.
Restormel offers the people who live there a very person centred approach, which is tailored to the needs of the individual. Our staff are trained to support individuals with challenging behaviour through de-escalation techniques and behavioural management plans and strategies.
The service uses a person centred approach the bespoke support provided, centres on individual need and focuses on developing independence, person-centred life skills, communication, social skills and choice.
Specialist support and care
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health issues and other concurrent complex needs
- Individuals with Aspergers' and/or other Autistic spectrum conditions
- Individuals with ADD and/or ADHD
- CQC Rating: Outstanding See the report for the care home
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
- 65 and over
- Under 65
- Learning disabilities
Back to search