Selkirk House Care Home
Anchor's Selkirk House in Plymstock is a trusted provider of residential care for elderly people, and we offer specialised services for elderly people who have dementia and physical disabilities.
Our care home's well trained and helpful staff provide 24-hour care and support to help you maintain your chosen lifestyle, adapting as your needs change.
74 Church Road
At Selkirk House activities play an important role and we aim to enhance our residents' quality of life by providing a varied range of social activities.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our catering with our catering team preparing meals daily from fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Set in a town location, in its own beautiful grounds, Selkirk House care home is close to local services and amenities, such as a shopping centre and community centre.
In addition to residential care, we also offer:
- Respite care
- Palliative care
- Huntington's disease
- Dementia care
- Convalescence care
Selkirk House have undertaken the St Luke's Six Steps programme and is an accredited end of life care provider.
- CQC Rating: Good See the report for the care home
- End of Life Accreditation
- 'Pets are welcome' policy by arrangement with the Manager
- Hairdressing salon
- Lift to upper floors
- Personal laundry service
- Pay telephone or the facility for a private telephone line in each room
- Regular religious services and meetings should you wish to take part
- Newspapers which can be ordered and delivered daily to your room
- Wheelchair access and car parking
- Communal dining area
- Nutrition and hydration stations
- Private dining area
- Visitors are welcome to join residents for meals
- 65 and over
- Physical disabilities
- End of life care
- Palliative care
Back to search