St Anne's Care Home - Saltash
Anchor's St Anne's care home in Saltash is a trusted provider of residential care for elderly people, and we offer support for older people who have residential and dementia care needs.
Our care homes' well trained and helpful staff provide 24-hour care and support to help you maintain your chosen lifestyle.
At St Anne's, activities play an important role and we aim to enhance our residents' quality of life by providing a varied range of social activities.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our catering, with our Chef preparing meals daily from fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Located in its own beautiful grounds within Saltash, St Anne's care home is close to local services and amenities, such as shops, a health centre and a library.
In times of uncertainty, Anchor is a care provider you can depend on. We are proudly not-for-profit with almost 60 years of experience.
We're here to help and look forward to giving you a warm welcome.
Shared facilities complementing each private residence:
- Engaging activities programme
- Communal lounge
- Hobby / craft room
- Hairdressing salon
Life at St Anne's
At St Anne's care home, we provide quality 24-hour residential care for older people with dementia.
We support and develop our staff on an ongoing basis to enable them to provide the highest quality care for our residents.
At our home we have:
- A library
- A 'pets are welcome' policy by arrangement with the Manager
- A shop for small items
- A hairdressing salon
- A lift to upper floors
- A personal laundry facility and laundry service
- A communal pay phone and private telephone line for each room
- Regular religious services and meetings should you wish to take part
- Newspapers which can be ordered and delivered daily to your room
- Wheelchair access and car parking
- Saltash town centre is 1/4 of a mile away and can be reached using excellent bus services
- The nearest hospital is Derriford
- Saltash railway station is 1/2 of a mile away
- A theatre, swimming pool, golf course and supermarket are under 10 miles away
Specialisms and services
- Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
St Anne's Care Home have undertaken the St Luke's Six Steps programme and is an accredited end of life care provider.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
- CQC Rating: Outstanding See the report for the care home
- 65 and over
Back to search