Vicarage Residential Care Home
Vicarage Residential Home provides accommodation and personal care for up to 35 people over the age of 65 who may also have physical disabilities.
We provide care and support for anyone who has a physical disability or dementia, all of whom receive personalised care packages from a friendly and family-run service. we have 35 single rooms, some with en-suite.
The home is a detached, two storey property situated in the residential area of Pennycross. We are a very friendly and forward thinking home, with a constant program of refurbishment and innovation. Keeping the Vicarage and its practices fresh and up to date not only safeguards the home's future; but also provides residents with a secure and loving place to call home.
We have two television lounges, a relaxing sun lounge, a large dining room and a central courtyard with garden.
Specialisms and services
- Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- CQC Rating: Good See the report for the care home
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
- Two television lounges
- A relaxing sun lounge
- A large dining room
- A central courtyard & garden
- 35 Single Rooms (6 en-suite)
- A daily choice of fresh, home cooked meals
- Daily entertainment activities
- Parking for visitors
- Bus stop outside the home
- A wheelchair ramp
- 65 and over
Back to search