The Which? guide to Care Home finances
Which? has information about care home finances on their website that is worth reading.
They explain all you need to know about how to pay for a care home. This covers a wide range of care home fees, how to get local authority funding, and tips on how to cover the costs if you're self-funding.
- How are care homes paid for?
- How much are care home fees across the UK?
- How do care homes structure their fees?
- Will your local authority help pay your care home fees?
- Will you get to choose your care home?
- When will the NHS cover the cost of a care home?
- Will you have to pay care home fees yourself?
- What if you can't afford care home fees?
- Can you avoid care home fees?
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.