Suresafe Personal Alarms
One of the UK's leading providers of personal alarms, we are committed to helping the elderly and disabled maintain their independence for longer, stay in their own homes and improve their quality of life.
SureSafe 24/7 Connect Personal Alarm Service offers safety and security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Keep you, or loved ones, safe with SureSafe. Also get the additional benefit of giving both the wearer, and their loved ones, peace of mind that help is at hand at the touch of a button. See our broad range of options. You're Never Alone With SureSafe.
What is a Personal Alarm?
A personal alarm is device which allows the user to call for help in the event of an emergency. Consisting of a base unit and an emergency button (usually worn on a pendant around the neck or wrist) the user is able to push the button if they should fall, injure themselves, feel ill or at risk in any way. The emergency button will then send a signal to the base unit, immediately calling a designated contact or the SureSafe 24/7 monitoring centre so that the appropriate help can be received.
The Benefits of a Personal Alarm
- Receive help immediately in the event of an emergency - studies show that the quicker help is received after a fall or injury, the more likely a person is to make a full recovery
- Maintain independence - the added layer of security offers peace of mind to users and their loved ones allowing independence to be maintained for longer
- Increased confidence - the extra security allows users to move confidently around their home knowing that should the worst occur, help is just the push of a button away
- Improved mobility - studies show that the less a person moves, the more likely they are to fall due to deteriorating muscle mass and balance. By encouraging movement, with the security of a personal alarm, users are able to stay active for longer and reduce the risk of falling
We are proud to work with the NHS, doctors, nurses, occupational therapists, social workers and local councils. We also work directly with individuals and their families to provide them with the solutions they need.
Our broad product range is suitable for the majority of telecare needs. We sell 24/7 monitored alarms. We also sell non-monitored 'family & friends' alarms that have no ongoing costs associated, this has been very popular with people on a budget.
We pride ourselves on also making sure our monitored service is one of the lowest priced available. We also pride ourselves on being the only company to offer 'family & friends' alarms as well as monitored. Our goal to make independent living available for everyone, not just those that can afford it.
Our Best Selling Personal Alarm Devices
- SureSafe 24/7 Connect
Used in the home, the SureSafe 24/7 Connect is linked directly to our 24/7 monitoring centre allowing users to call for help should they fall inside the home.
- SureSafe Go Anywhere
These alarms use mobile technology allowing them to be used both inside the home and away from it. Go to the shops, visit friends knowing you will be able to call for help wherever you are.
- Automatic Fall Detection
What happens if the wearer is knocked unconscious after a fall and is unable to call for help? Our automatic fall detection alarms measure air speed and pressure to detect if a fall has occurred, calling for help without the need to press the emergency button.
- Talking Pendants
Our talking pendants allow both the wearer and the responder to communicate via the pendant if the emergency button is pressed. This means they can provide further details about their injury or illness so that appropriate help can be received and responders can offer comfort to the weather.
- GPS Trackers
Our GPS trackers use mobile technology in order to determine the location of your loved ones in the event of an emergency. This allows help to be received quickly even away from the home.
- Customer Service: Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 5pm
- Online Shop: 24/7
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search