Clear Thinking Care
Clear Thinking Care, previously named as Next Generation Support Services, is a home-care provider that can provide support for adults under and over 65 years.
Services we provide
Anyone, regardless of their ability, can live in their own home with the right support.
We support and encourage individuals with everyday tasks, including: household chores, doing their grocery shopping, and managing their money. We also make it possible for people to access local facilities such as leisure centres and libraries, as well as helping them to fulfil their education or employment wishes.
We understand that people may wish to use a personal budget or a direct payment to pay for their support and we are able to work with individuals and their advocates to ensure that this is set up correctly and safely.
Everything we do at Clear Thinking Care is guided by the people who use our services, so the support we offer is completely dependent on the needs of each individual. We offer a flexible and person-centred approach to allow us to align our services to meet the unique needs of people we support. We will ensure right from the beginning that you will know what we will do to support you and our responsibilities to you, which can include helping you with setting up your home and gaining a tenancy.
We have an enthusiastic and highly trained staff team who work together to ensure that we provide consistency, continuity and quality support; this helps people to develop and grow in order to reach their full potential.
At Clear Thinking Care we support all aspects of daily life, including
- Personal care
- Healthy eating
- Taking medication
- Maintaining the home
- Paying bills
- Maintaining tenancies
- Support with benefits
- Further education
- Learning new skills
- Becoming more confident
- Participating in community activities
- Maintaining a good social life
- 24 hour support is available if needed We ensure that the support that we provide focuses on giving people a real choice on what they want to do with their lives, how they want to do it and in a way that promotes participation, presence and inclusion.
We offer opportunities to people with learning disabilities so they can choose how we support them. By helping them to have a say in the decisions that affect them, we are able to aid them in new and innovative ways.
We will provide you with
- Outcome based, personalised and active support
- Friendly, trained and experienced staff
- Support to maximise your personal budget
- Flexible support at times and days that suit you
- Solutions to meet your needs and increase your independence
- A consistent staff team
- Support you to access the community
- Most of all we make sure that the people who we enable, and their carers are at the heart of everything we do.
Clear Thinking Care can offer a crisis management service which offers expert staff, support and guidance if and when the need arises.
Our flexible outreach service helps people in need of care and support access opportunities and activities outside their home.
This might include:
- Accessing benefits
- Health and community care services
- Establishing and maintaining social support
- Developing home-management skills, such as cooking and cleaning
- 26 to 64 years old
- Brain injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Communication impairments
- Drugs and alcohol
- Hearing impairments
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Mobility issues
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Physical disabilities
- Visual impairments
- Domiciliary care
Back to search