Helping Hands Home Care Plymouth
For over 30 years, we've provided nurse-supported assistance, companionship and expert care to thousands of individuals across England and Wales. As industry leaders in home care, we know just what it takes to provide the right level of support so that you can retain your independence in the comfort of your own home.
We offer two main types of home care
Hourly visiting home care
Flexible care provided in your own home with a fully qualified carer. Visits start from as little as 30 minutes up to several hourly or overnight calls throughout the week.
- From 30 minutes a week depending on your needs
- In your own home
- Flexible care plan based on customer's needs
- All levels of care covered
Live-in home care
One-to-one support from a fully qualified carer that lives with you. Full-time support so you can stay at home where you feel most comfortable.
- Round-the-clock (24/7)
- In your own home
- Personalised care plan
- Carer to match your needs, personality and interests
Find out about the different types of care we provide in your area
Other services we provide at this branch
- Visiting care delivered to you across Plymouth
- Unintrusive live-in care that is tailored to your needs
- Domiciliary care in Plymouth
- Expert dementia care for you and your loved ones
- Elderly care to support your independence
- Respite care for as long as you need it
- Friendly, expert carers that are committed to you
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.
- Dementia Quality Mark
- Plymouth Dementia Action Alliance
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Physical disabilities
- Mental health disabilities
- Learning disabilities
Back to search