Lifeline Home Care
We provide a wide variety of services that allow your loved ones to continue living happily and safely in their own homes. From domiciliary care visits to live-in care and even temporary respite care, Lifeline Home Care has you covered.
Trying to make the right decision about your loved one's care can be a stressful and uncertain time. That is why at Lifeline Care we aim to take the stress away and help you make the right decision to meet you and your loved one's needs.
What makes Lifeline Care different?
With any live-in care or domiciliary home care package, you will also receive a Lifeline24 pendant alarm.
The Lifeline24 alarm pendant gives you the power to call for help when you need it! It's around your wrist or neck, so even if you've fallen and can't get back to your feet, you can still press it and our Response Team will arrange help for you.
Your pendant can be worn at all times, including in the bath or shower, as it is waterproof. With an impressive range of up to 100 metres, you can also wear your pendant in the garden.
What can you expect from a live-in carer?
A live-in carer will live full-time in your loved one's home with them and be there to support them 24/7. We will work with you to find a carer who suits the needs and personality of your loved one, in order to make sure they are the perfect match. Your carer will be chosen specifically to support your loved one's specific medical and emotional needs.
As well as 24 hour care your live-in care will also assist with the following:
- Administer Medication
- Help out with household chores
- Arrange outings and visits from friends and family
- Preparing meals Never miss a mealtime
- Physical and Emotional Support
What can you expect from domiciliary care?
- Regular visits to suit your loved ones needs, from 30 minutes a week to an overnight stay. Our domiciliary packages can be arranged to suit your needs.
- Personal assistance with getting up, washing, and getting ready for the day.
- If your loved one struggles at mealtimes or needs extra help with the chores, we can provide assistance with cooking meals or cleaning the house.
- Company and companionship - schedule regular visits from a carer to help with visiting friends or relatives.
Benefits of live-in or home care
- Staying in the comfort of your own home - Without the restriction of scheduled care home visiting hours, Lifeline Care can provide your loved one with the joys of everyday life from your home.
- Personalised Care Package- Lifeline Care offer personalised packages to suit all needs. Whether its administering medicine, giving a helping hand at mealtimes or even assistance with household chores, we will find the right fit for you.
- Mental Health & Well Being - The support of a live-in or home carer not only helps your loved one out practically, but is also a great support for your loved one's mental health and well being.
- Stay close to your loved ones - A Lifeline Home Care package allows you to stay at home with your nearest and dearest, including spouse and pets!
For more information about Lifeline Home Care, or to arrange an assessment for yourself or a loved one, please give us a call on 0800 008 7000 or visit our website. Our expert advisors are always happy to help.
- Everyone, regardless of age
Back to search