@PlymouthCare is a care company that has been set up by Plymouth City Council to help people remain as independent, in their own home, by providing support and care services for people.
We are a Local Authority Trading Company, which means whilst we have been set up by the Council we are run independently of it. Initially set up to help ensure we can continue to look after people if an existing care provider is not able to continue, through no fault of their own.
What do we do?
Our staff visit people in their own homes who require support with day-to-day essential household tasks such as
- getting washed and dressed
- personal care
- social/physical activities
- support with medication and meals
We want to help maintain your quality of life and wellbeing so you can remain in your home for as long as possible.
We provide care to people over 18 and all ranges of disabilities.
- To provide high quality care services that enable people to stay in their own home
- To increase the options available to support the care market and mitigate risks of market failure.
If you are considering a career in care or want to return to a caring role then we want to hear from you.
Caring is a rewarding, flexible career and a route into a sector which offers a wealth of career opportunities to learn and specialise in all aspects of healthcare
In return we offer full and part time contracts - this is not just about the 9 to 5 - but there will be additional opportunities for evenings only, weekends only and mornings only.
If you are interested in working in care we'd love to hear from you, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01752 312500.
Specialisms and services
- Personal care
- Caring for adults over 65 years
- Caring for adults under 65 years
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health conditions
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairments
- Substance misuse problems
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
Monday to Sunday, from 7am to 10pm
- Everyone, over 18 years old
Back to search