Tamar Care Services
Tamar Care Services are experts in providing domiciliary care and support in the home.
We are a local family owned and managed, independent, quality care & support service who do not charge extra for weekend visits. We place the emphasis firmly on 'personalised' and pride ourselves on getting to know you and your needs and wishes.
We are fully insured and registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide care and support to people in their own homes.
At Tamar Care Services, our goal is to help our customers to achieve the best quality of life possible. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation so we take the time to listen and learn about each of our customer's needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a care package that maximizes the customer's independence and choice.
Whether you require one hour a week to assist with the housework or four visits a day to maintain your independence - the team at Tamar Care Services are there for you.
Some of the services and care we can provide include:
- Dementia and Alzheimers care
- Personal care, such as hygiene assistance
- Domestic support and help with household chores
- Social support
- Outings and trips - we have our own mini bus and arrange group outings
- Shopping, meals and menu planning
- Security visits
- Pet assistance
- Gardening & window cleaning - odd jobs around the home from our team of security checked and referenced 'handy people'.
- We also supply and fit 'key safes' - perfect for added security and reassurance, no passing of keys to different people, no more lost keys.
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
Why choose us?
- We are a family owned and managed, independent service that is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission - CQC.
- We always provide a truly personalised service.
- We have many years experience and really know what quality care is all about.
- We aim to respond to urgent care needs within 2 hours of initial contact.
- We are 'Dementia Friends' and many of us are 'Dementia Champions' - working with our local and national Alzheimer's Society to build dementia friendly communities.
- We believe in a fair price for quality care so we don't charge extra for weekend care and support.
- We are 'Dignity in Care' Champions - supporting the rights of every person to live in a way that supports and respects their human rights.
- All of the team at Tamar Care Services have the knowledge and experience to provide our customers with the very best of care. We work as a team, as well as a close family, to ensure that you and your family are cared for in the way that we would want to be cared for ourselves.
- Our services are personal to you in every way, placing you and your needs and wishes at the centre of everything that we do.
- We firmly believe that excellent quality care at a fair price is everyone's right.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Domiciliary care
Back to search