We provide specialist support for over 3,500 people with learning disabilities and complex needs. Whether you are looking for support in your own home, supported living accommodation, a registered care home or out in the community, our specialist teams are here to help you.
We support people to achieve their independent living outcomes in a range of settings including:
- Supported living
- Care and support at home and to access the community
The people we support are at the heart of all we do and we're committed to providing exceptional, specialist care and support. 93% of our services in England have a Good or Outstanding CQC rating.
We provide flexible and responsive support, ranging from a few hours a week to 24 hours a day. Together, we co-create a personalised support plan to reflect what is important to the person, enabling people to live as independently as possible and achieve their own goals.
We can support people to achieve a wide range of goals and outcomes in a way that they choose. These outcomes may include:
- Health: being as fit and healthy as you can.
- Taking part in your community: accessing activities in your local area.
- Quality of life: your social and economic wellbeing.
- Relationships: enjoying your friends or family.
- Your home: being happy where you live.
- Safety: feeling safe and secure.
- Everyday activity: work, education, training and Leisure.
- We are experienced in supporting people funded through Personal Budgets, Personal Health Budgets and Direct Payments. We support people to explore creative ways to maximise their funding and enjoy choice and control.
- If people accessing our support have a housing need, we work with a range of housing partners to source suitable properties. Or we may have an existing suitable vacancy. Accommodation options include:
- Self-contained apartments with or without communal areas.
- Shared supported living houses.
- Bespoke properties designed and adapted to meet individual needs e.g. wheelchair accessible, integrated assistive technology.
- Autism support
- Brain injury
- Huntington's disease
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- Specialist behavioural support
- Learning disabilities
- Brain injury non-rehab
Where to live
Our Enquiry Line is open during office hours 9am-5pm
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Respite care
- Cerebral palsy
- Communication impairments
- Down's syndrome
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Mobility issues
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Physical disabilities
- Domiciliary care
Back to search