Help at Home Active Living Service - Age UK Plymouth
Our Help at Home Active Living Service helps people to remain independent at home for as long as possible by offering a quality service to suit individual needs.
Age UK Plymouth services are currently operational but with some restrictions due to the Coronavirus.
Our friendly staff are fully trained,supervised and have undertaken a full induction - they are also fully checked by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Our service can provide help with general household tasks such as
- Changing bed linen
- Support with things like correspondence, basic meal preparation and local shopping.
- Sitting service to give carers a break providing good company and interaction
- Gardening - maintenance, weeding, planting, path clearance
- Handyman - help with small jobs around the house
- Spring Clean - a 'one off' clean and basic de-clutter can be arranged
- One to one enabling support for activities in the home, ie: gentle exercise, hobbies, reading
Monday to Friday, flexible times during the day to suit your needs.
Back to search