Beyond Limits Supported Living
Beyond Limits provides support to people with learning disabilities, mental health issues and other support needs. Our aim is to change the face of services and the lives of those we support by providing truly tailor made support.
Our main experience is in working with people leaving institutional care, such as hospitals, group residential care, special educational establishments and people said to have challenged conventional services.
Our aim is to provide truly tailor-made support, designed so that everyone we work with can have
- a home to call their own, which might be living with family
- a real place in the community
- control over their life and their future.
- Support Living Framework Provider
- 26 to 64 years old
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Mental health disabilities
Back to search