Support-ed - Supported Living
We are a professional, clinically led organisation, based in the South West, committed to the support and education of individuals with learning disabilities and complex histories.
Combined, we have over 50 years experience in leading services providing support to individuals who require specialist provision.
Each person we support will have a comprehensive Individualised Service Design, and a plan which looks to put the person's Design into Action through our Individualised Support & Education Plans (ISEP). This will create outcome markers for the person, those directly supporting the person and those commissioning the service.
Who we can help
- Adults with learning disabilities and complex histories and those at risk of being institutionalised and excluded from mainstream services.
- Individuals diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Adults and young people with learning disabilities and associated issues, including physical and mental health difficulties and social and emotional needs.
- Individuals with issues around attachment and complex personalities
- Young people with additional learning needs who have been or are at risk of being excluded from education
- Individuals experiencing complex transitions
- Parents with a learning disability
- Plymouth City Council Contracted Supplier
- Support Living Framework Provider
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Physical disabilities
- Down's syndrome
Back to search