Shekinah Mission (Plymouth)
Drop in centre providing a range of services for homeless, addicted, socially excluded and /or otherwise vulnerable adults.
- Provision of food and drink at minimal cost
- Fresh clean clothing and washing facilities for those who require it. Appointments with on-site medical staff, referrals to G.P's and other health services
- Working in partnership with other agencies we support clients to access housing and other services such as debt counselling
- Referrals to other agencies and Shekinah Mission projects
- Support / Outreach Worker team who assist clients in their own homes
The services of Shekinah are open to all, irrespective of their race, age, religion, sexuality, gender, addictions, criminal record, ability or disability.
The centre accommodates the Plymouth headquarters of business in the community and the 'Plymouth Street Pastors' team.
- 17 to 25 years old
- 26 to 64 years old
- Drugs and alcohol
Back to search