Burdon Grange Care Home
We are a forward thinking home which provides fully holistic care for residents aged 18 and above.
We provide 24 hour nursing care for residents with a physical disability specialising in all aspects of neurological conditions, acquired brain injuries and we also offer slow stream rehabilitation encompassing physical, social and emotional care needs. Working closely with all aspects of Multi disciplinary professionals.
Our 30 bed home is situated in the heart of Devon set in its own grounds with breathtaking views of Dartmoor and surrounding countryside. Each of the generously sized bedrooms have en Suite wet rooms and are fully equipped, extra wide doorways for easy access and all have a dedicated nurse call points.
We can offer
- Individualised long term care, respite care and daycare.
- Slow stream rehabilitation
- Our own Physiotherapist and assistant 4 days a week
- Our own Occupational therapist 2 days a week
- Dedicated activities team 7 days a week
- Daily trips and outings locally and further afield in our 2 fully wheelchair accessible minibuses
Additional provision available within our home
- Dental Care
- Beauty Therapy
- Full Spiritual and religious needs can be accessed
- Spacious Lounge with Smart TV with surround sound.
- Fully equipped activities room with Smart TV and Laptop and Tablets
- Three separate dining areas.
- Cinema room with projector and surround sound enabling a sensory environment to be used.
- Fully equipped professional kitchen all meals cooked daily using locally sourced ingredients catering for all dietary needs.
- A separate large activities hall.
- A separate physiotherapy suite.
- A separate residents kitchen.
- 2 minibuses, 1 adapted vehicle with dedicated drivers.
- 6 person passenger lift.
- CQC Rating: Outstanding See the report for the care home
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
Our home incorporates a spacious lounge that has wide screen television, DVD player and a stereo system. Leading from the lounge is a large terrace, perfect for sitting and enjoying the views.
The fully-equipped kitchen provides a varied and nutritious menu. Meals are prepared and cooked on-site using fresh, locally sourced produce. All dietary requirements can be accommodated.
Residents are invited to enjoy their meals in either of our two dining rooms, in the comfort of their own room, or on the attractive terraced area.
The home provides a spacious, fully equipped bathroom including a specialist bath, and is accessible to all residents.
Our home has been modified to facilitate ease of movement and access for all our residents, including extra-wide hallways, doors, and a six-person passenger lift.
- 65 and over
- Under 65
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairments
Back to search