Chollacott House Nursing Home
Chollacott and Drake is a progressive care home offering residential and nursing care in the historic town of Tavistock, including a recently completed 10 bedroom state-of-the-art wing.
61 Whitchurch Road
This substantial Edwardian building enjoys a prominent position half a mile from the town centre of Tavistock on the edge of Dartmoor National Park. There is a wide range of shops and community facilities within walking distance.
We welcome your enquiry whether you or your loved one is looking for:
- A home from home
- 24 hour care, 7 days a week, long or short term
- Qualified nursing and palliative care
- A change of care home
Chollacott House welcomes both private and local authority funded residents.
- CQC Rating: Good See the report for the care home
- 42 bedrooms
- Televisions in all rooms
- Pretty gardens
- Lounge and stunning conservatory
- Spa Bath
- Décor as advised by the RNIB and Alzheimer's Society
- Visiting hairdresser, chiropodist, dentist, optician
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Audio Library
- Reminiscence Work
- Gentle Exercise
- Daily homemade cakes!
- 65 and over
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Palliative care
Back to search