Chollacott House Nursing Home
Chollacott and Drake is a progressive care home offering residential and nursing care in the historic town of Tavistock, including a recently completed 10 bedroom state-of-the-art wing.
61 Whitchurch Road
This substantial Edwardian building enjoys a prominent position half a mile from the town centre of Tavistock on the edge of Dartmoor National Park. There is a wide range of shops and community facilities within walking distance.
We welcome your enquiry whether you or your loved one is looking for:
- A home from home
- 24 hour care, 7 days a week, long or short term
- Qualified nursing and palliative care
- A change of care home
Chollacott House welcomes both private and local authority funded residents.
Chollacott and Drake Care Home have undertaken the St Luke's Six Steps programme and is an accredited end of life care provider.
- CQC Rating: Good See the report for the care home
- End of Life Accreditation
- 42 bedrooms
- Televisions in all rooms
- Pretty gardens
- Lounge and stunning conservatory
- Spa Bath
- Décor as advised by the RNIB and Alzheimer's Society
- Visiting hairdresser, chiropodist, dentist, optician
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Audio Library
- Reminiscence Work
- Gentle Exercise
- Daily homemade cakes!
- 65 and over
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Palliative care
Back to search