Hartley Park Nursing Home
Hartley Park is a purpose built state of the art care home situated in a quiet, private area in the centre of the city of Plymouth, Devon. The home has been designed to create an environment with a feeling of space and light to offer residents with dementia independence and motivation within safe boundaries.
We provide a high standard of long-term residential care and cater for all stages of dementia so there is no need for residents to move if their condition deteriorates.
Every bedroom measures 19.5 square metres with large low windows and boasts an en-suite wet room. All rooms have the double advantage of providing homely comfort while incorporating all latest safety devices such as electronic sensors and call bell system.
There are bathrooms on each floor, the baths being fitted with special hoists to help those clients that may have mobility difficulties. There is a large wheelchair and passenger lift and spacious corridors allowing clients easy access to all parts of the home within a secure environment.
How we can help
- Nursing and Personal Care
- Treatment of Diseases, Disorders and Injuries
- Diagnostic and Screening Tests
- Dementia residential care
- Dementia nursing care
- Dementia palliative care
- Trained, committed and friendly staff
- Large, light bedrooms with ensuite wet room
- Latest safety devices, sensors and call bell system
The home is delightfully located in a leafy conservation area, and provides a relaxed and friendly environment together with carefully designed amenities to make residents and their relatives feel comfortable and at home.
- CQC Rating: Outstanding See the report for the care home
- Dementia Quality Mark
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
- 65 and over
- End of life care
- Mental health disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Palliative care
Back to search