Hurrell Court - Westward Sheltered Housing
Hurrell Court is a sheltered housing scheme provided by Westcountry Housing.
It is located within a beautiful courtyard setting in Efford.
The 29 flats are arranged around the communal grounds and many have far reaching views over the Plymouth Sound.
The scheme has a number of facilities including a communal lounge with conservatory, a laundry, a parade of local shops with post office and medical centre close by, and is served by a bus route directly into Plymouth's centre.
Throughout Devon, we provide a significant range of retirement living properties for people aged 55 plus on both small and large schemes, in both rural and urban areas.
- Accommodation for people of 55 plus
- Those approaching 55 with disabilities may also be considered on an individual basis
- A safe, secure and affordable home
- Your own front door, together with your own tenancy agreement
- The freedom to enter and leave your home as you wish
- To be independent, but not alone
- The opportunity to be part of a community, where you can join in with social events if you wish
- A home where visitors are welcome and guest rooms are available locally
- Peace of mind by providing an easily maintained home and no repair worries - the majority of internal repairs to fixtures and fittings, and all external repairs, are carried out by experienced contractors at no extra cost to you.
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search