Whitecross Court - Westward Sheltered Housing
Whitecross Court has 29 flats and is situated very close to Plymouth city centre and the historic Barbican.
The scheme has a communal lounge leading out onto a beautiful patio.
- a small communal kitchen
- guest room
- a lift to all floors.
There is a car park for residents and residents can enjoy the garden.
There are frequent opportunities to join in the social events held both on and off the scheme. There is a parade of local shops and all the amenities of Plymouth city centre are either within walking distance or easily reached by the regular bus service.
There are three doctors surgeries, and central train and bus stations nearby. The city library and museum are within walking distance.
There is a Support Advisor who actively works with residents to enable good quality independent living.
Our Older People's Support Advisors offer a range of services:
- Individually assessed support and advice from trained staff
- Active promotion of independent living
- Direct links to a community alarm system
Throughout Devon, we provide a significant range of retirement living properties for people aged 55 plus on both small and large schemes, in both rural and urban areas.
- Accommodation for people of 55 plus
- Those approaching 55 with disabilities may also be considered on an individual basis
- A safe, secure and affordable home
- Your own front door, together with your own tenancy agreement
- The freedom to enter and leave your home as you wish
- To be independent, but not alone
- The opportunity to be part of a community, where you can join in with social events if you wish
- A home where visitors are welcome and guest rooms are available locally
- Peace of mind by providing an easily maintained home and no repair worries - the majority of internal repairs to fixtures and fittings, and all external repairs, are carried out by experienced contractors at no extra cost to you.
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search