Pasley Street Supported Accommodation - Colebrook
We offer supported housing with flexible packages of support for vulnerable people in the city, with mental health and/or learning disabilities.
St. Levan Road
Pasley Street is situated in the popular residential area of Stoke in Plymouth. The house is near amenities including Stoke Village shopping area and Devonport & Central Parks, the Torpoint Ferry and bus routes serving the City and Derriford Hospital.
The overall aim of the project is to provide longer-term quality housing and support to adults with mental health issues, learning disability / difficulty promoting independence to suit the individual's needs.
Each client has their own fully furnished room. Communal areas include a fully fitted kitchen, bathrooms, lounge and laundry facilities.
The project is staffed by the Supported Accommodation Team who are available every day (at hours suitable to the needs of the clients living there at the time) with an On Call Emergency telephone support service outside of these hours.
To access this service clients would need to have provision for a minimum of 10 support hours per week funded through direct payments, private funding, social services or personal budgets.
Our Staff are there to support in the way the client needs:
- to build and maintain independence and confidence
- to make positive choices
- to manage change in your life
- to enhance your quality of life
In the home:
- Managing money, debts and direct payment records
- Maintaining and managing your tenancy/ tenancy related support
Out and about:
- Training and Education
- Socialising, hobbies and interests.
- Self-motivation and a low level of emotional support
- Knowing your rights and mediation
- Help with medical appointments
- When the time is right for you we will support you to move on to more independent accommodation.
Priority will be given to the following referrers:
- Supported Living Framework
- Glenbourne Unit
- The Gables
- Edgecumbe Unit
- Lee Mill
- Community Recovery Support Team
- Assertive Outreach Service
- Community Mental Health Teams
- Home Treatment Team
- Community Forensic Team
- Complex Needs Team
If there are still vacancies referrals can be considered from the following sources:
- Plymouth City Council funded Homeless Hostels and Supported Housing Projects
- Plymouth City Council funded Floating Support Services
- Plymouth City Council Housing Advice
- Devon and Cornwall Probation Area Referrals will be prioritised based on individual need.
Monday to Friday during the day with some on-site time at weekends and a 24 hour on-call number at all other times.
- 26 to 64 years old
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
Back to search