The Plymouth Alliance
The Plymouth Alliance provides housing advice and support, access to temporary and settled accommodation, treatment and support regarding substance use, including prescribing.
The Plymouth Alliance exists to improve the lives of people with complex needs, supporting the whole person to meet their aspirations and to participate in and contribute to all aspects of life.
The Plymouth Alliance is made up of seven partners:
- Bournemouth Churches Housing Association (BCHA)
- Harbour Centre Plymouth
- Livewell Southwest
- PATH - Plymouth Access to Housing
- Shekinah Mission (Plymouth)
- The Zone Plymouth
In addition to the core seven providers, we also have working arrangements with Plymouth City Council, Salvation Army, Livewest, UHP, Primary Care (GP's), Local Pharmaceutical Committee.
- Plymouth City Council Contracted Supplier
- Everyone, regardless of age
Back to search