Skip to main content

If you're under 18 and looking after a family member or friend who is ill, disabled or misuses drugs or alcohol, get in touch to find out what kind of help you and your family can get.

A trained person from the council, or an organisation we work with, will chat to you and your parents about whether you want to carry on being a carer and how caring affects things like:

  • your life and wellbeing
  • your education, training or work
  • activities you take part in or want to take part in
  • your physical, mental and emotional health

If you're eligible for our help we'll agree with you what support you need and how your needs will be met.

To find out what help you can get, email or call 01752 668000.

View all services and organisations in the Young Carers category »

Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.

Not listed on the Plymouth Online Directory want to update your details?

Back to top