Skip to main content

Search Results


    Filter by

    Supporting people with:
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    Related information

    Deferred Payment Agreements

    A deferred payment agreement is an arrangement with the council that will enable people to use the value of their homes to help pay care home costs. If you are eligible, we will help to pay your care home bills on your behalf. You can…

    Needs and Eligibility

    A needs assessment is a discussion between you (or the person you look after if you are a carer) and a trained person either from the council or another organisation that the council works with, where you will talk about the care and support needs…

    Support for Carers

    A carer is an individual, an adult or a child, who provides unpaid help and support on a regular basis to a partner, family member, friend or relative. 'Support for carers' is what we mean by the help and advice that carers can get from…
    Back to top