Here at Beechwood, we believe in developing a child intellectually, creatively, emotionally, physically, spiritually culturally and morally. This will take place in the caring and supportive environment of a school that aspires to be outstanding and that is proud to be at the heart of the local and wider community, raising standards of attainment for all pupils. We want our children to be confident, happy and healthy individuals, successful learners and responsible citizens. We aim to:
- Provide a safe, happy and caring learning environment.
- Aspire to outstanding levels of individual achievement.
- Develop self esteem and confidence and promote respect for others.
- Celebrate success, positive attitudes and excellent behaviour both in and out of school.
- Nurture lifelong learning at the heart of the community.
- Promote opportunities for children to discover their talents.
- Ensure parents/carers feel valued as a part of the school community.
Find and compare schools in England
Search for primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges near you, and check their performance. You can view the exam and test results, Ofsted reports, financial information and much more.