The Celebrating Excellence in Care awards are organised by the Quality Assurance & Improvement Team at Plymouth City Council to showcase and celebrate best practice across adult social care and celebrate and recognise all the fantastic work taking place across the care sector in Plymouth, from residential and nursing care homes to domiciliary care agencies and supported living services.
The Awards to be presented are listed below, and winners will be chosen by an Independent Panel on 30th August 2019.
- Manager of the Year
- Deputy of the Year
- Nurse of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Care Worker of the Year
- Contribution to Care Award
- Rising Star Award
- Promoting Independence Champion of the Year
- Culinary Care Team of the Year
- Ancillary Worker of the Year
- Volunteer Worker of the Year
- Care Home Activity Coordinator of the Year
- Home Care Coordinator of the Year
- Service User Story of the Year
- Service User Involvement
- Excellence in Dementia Care
- Excellence in End of Life Care
- Excellence in Learning Disability Care
- Innovative Partnership Working Award
- Innovation in Technology
- Commitment to Workforce Development Award
- People's Choice Award (nominated by service users and family/friends)
To nominate for any of the above awards, please use the template provided on the right hand side of the page under 'Downloads' and email submissions to email@example.com
The deadline for submissions is 9th August 2019 - please note that we are unable to accept submissions received after this date.
Written nominations can also be sent to Hannah Shaw, Strategic Commissioning, Windsor House, Tavistock Road, Plymouth, PL6 5UF.