Our aim is to provide an integrated holisitic support services for families and carers of children with special needs.
Part of this is to be able to provide you with an extensive support network, that not only offers you emotional support, but also practical support inany area you require. This could include accessing appropriate financial air or putting you in touch with relevant services in the local area.
We can advocate on your behald with regards to Benefits, Education, Health and Care packages. We can guide you through processes that may seem daunting and support you to understand decisions made for your family.
Our support service includes-
- Impartial, confidential and independent advice
- Assistance with Special Educational Needs Assessments
- Advice and guidance on local services
- Engaging with other agencies such as Benefits, Health, Education and Social Services
- Advocate on your behalf
- Assistance with beneift applications and financial aid
- Identifying available funds and grants specific to your needs
- Assisting you to access short breaks and respite
An Advocate can-
- Support you to get your voice heard or speak up on your behalf. This includes attending meetings, making phone calls or helping with letters and forms.
- Help you find out about your rights to accessing services and support
- Protect your rights
- Referring to other services
- The support we can offer you and your family is individually tailored to your family situation
- The list above is a guideline and is not exhaustive