As a student at City College Plymouth, you are at the heart of everything we do. Our simple ambition is that you are happy and fulfilled whilst achieving your dreams and ambitions during your time with us.
We aim to provide:
• the very best teaching and learning
• exceptional pastoral care,
• a wide range of opportunities and experiences that will help you to develop skills that will prepare you fully for higher education and employment
• a range of extra-curricular activities to ensure that you all receive a rich and broad education during your time with us
• outstanding additional learning support for students who require extra help with their studies
• a very friendly, caring and safe environment, with high expectations at all times
• Strong links with the community, employers and higher education institutions providing outstanding progression in your chosen career
Visitors to the college always comment on its friendly and professional atmosphere. I believe this comes from the mutual respect and supportive relationships which exist between staff and students, creating a college community where each person is valued and can grow to achieve their ambitions. We are proud of our reputation and popularity. The successes of our students over the years have led to the College being recognised, both locally and nationally, as a centre of educational excellence. We have also worked very hard to make sure that you have the facilities you deserve. During the last 10 years, with the aid of some government grants, we have invested over £29.9m in improving our buildings and facilities and we now believe that we have the finest facilities in the region. The newly built Science Technology Engineering and Technology (STEM) Centre is the latest addition and is at the cutting edge of ensuring we continue to meet the growing needs of skills, employment and progression into Higher Education within the City and the wider region.
For more information about how we can help you, please view our website and contact us.