Citizens Advice Plymouth (CAB) service helps people to resolve their problems. We can help with any issue, from anyone, spanning debt and employment to consumer and housing plus everything in between.
We provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
How we can help
- Benefits and Tax Credits advice
- General consumer advice
- Employment advice
- Housing advice
- Legal advice
- Money and debt advice
- Relationships advice
- Tax advice
- Water Debt Gateway advice
- Utilities support
For more information about Citizens Advice Plymouth, and how we can help you, please view our website and contact us.
Helpline opening times
- Monday, Wednesday and Fridays - 9am to 5pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - 9am to 6.30pm
- Saturdays - 9am to 12 noon
Plymouth Citizens Advice Debt drop In (only)
- Monday to Friday 9am to 12:30pm at Cobourg House