The Communication Interaction Team works with children and young people who have speech, language and communication needs. This includes children and young people on the autism spectrum.
Our teachers and specialist support workers work closely with young people, schools, parents, educational psychologists and a range of other professionals to cover the following:
How to request support
To access our services you'll need to make a referral through the Gateway and contact your school's SEN Co-Coordinator (SENCo) to discuss a referral.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01752 668000 or fill in the form below:
Return completed forms to The Gateway, Windsor House, Tavistock Road, Plymouth, PL6 5UF.
These documents set out what is expected of schools at universal, targeted and specialist level and how the Communication Interaction Team (CIT) can support schools to deliver provision for children and young people with SLCN.
- Graduated approach guidance - CIT Social Communication Team
- Graduated approach guidance - CIT Language Team
Related pages and services
- 0 - 25 Statutory Assessment Team
- Early Years Inclusion Service
- Educational Psychology Service
- Plymouth Advisory Team for Sensory Support (PATSS)
- SEND Children's Occupational Therapy Service
- SEND Strategic Advice and Support
- Children's Disability Team Social Care
This page is part of Plymouth's Local Offer.