Shelter’s Plymouth service is on hand to provide free, specialist housing advice for people living in the local area. Within our centre on Buckwell Street we have solicitors and trained housing advisers available, ready to help with a range of housing problems.
Shelter’s advisers can give free, expert advice on issues such as homelessness, rent arrears and what to do if your rented home is in need of repair. Our solicitors can help with free, confidential legal advice for anyone eligible for legal aid.
Please call for more information, or to make an appointment. Alternatively drop-in times are between 10am and 2pm.
Issues we can deal with
- homelessness, or worried you'll soon become homeless
- looking for accommodation
- having problems with your landlord
- being evicted or repossessed
- debt problems
- benefits issues
- problems with disrepair
- need help going to court regarding your housing