Some of the key benefits for signing up for an apprenticeship with BluescreenIT are:
- Earn while you learn – Paid to learn as opposed to pay to learn through other institutions.
- Work alongside industry professionals or consultants in the world of IT and gain valuable and relevant knowledge that will serve you as you move on to full time employment.
- No tuition fees
- If you have a degree already did you know that you may STILL be eligible for government funding if you register on an apprenticeship level at 6 – 7 and that training is significantly different from your degree.
- You will be gaining real commercially recognised certifications from major vendors such as:
- Your training will be delivered by subject matter experts who have spent several years in the industry and have relevant commercial understanding and knowledge.
- Your training involves plenty of “hands on” experience within an environment that replicates many major businesses in the real world.
- Some material can be covered by our remote access system from anywhere. This allows you to clarify topics and speak to an instructor if required.
Typical apprenticeships include:
- Infrastructure Technician
- Network Engineer
- Cyber Intrusion Analyst
- Cyber Security Technologist
- Technical Salesperson
- Digital and Technology Solutions Professional
For more information about how we can help you, please view our website and contact us.