Bader Information on Limb Loss (BILL) is an online resource to guide individuals with congenital or acquired limb loss and their friends, family and carers through the emotional, physical and psychological process of coming to terms with limb loss.
How we can help you
- Provide access to the best rehabilitation services possible
- Find information on new technology, products and services
- Help you feel more involved and less isolated or alone
- Get equality and rights in all areas of your life
- Receive high-quality care, when and where you need it
For more information about Bader Information on Limb Loss (BILL), and how we can help you, please contact us.