We are a Plymouth based charity and we support families who have children that experience all forms of disabilities additional needs and difficulties.
What we do
- Social and leisure activities for the whole family
- Advise and give guidance on local services
- Support young carers through our Fun and Freedom Club
- Provide support and learning through parent/carer only sessions
- Give you the time to talk and be listened to
- Engage with other agencies such as health, education or social services
- Offer a positive view about the future of your child
We are impartial, confidential and independent from statutory agencies.