Veterans Care Navigation - Improving Lives Plymouth
We support veterans by providing a first point-of-contact for all services that are available within Plymouth.
It doesn't matter when you left the military, 4 days or 40 years, we can help.
Our staff and volunteers are military veterans and understand first-hand the challenges, questions and opportunities of civilian life.
How we can help
- Information, advice and signposting for veterans and their families
- Support for veterans, and their families, to navigate and choose services that best meet their needs
- Work with partner organisations on your behalf
- Assessment of need and support plans developed with you
- Outreach work in various community centres
- Contracted and Approved Supplier
We work in partnerships with seAP advocacy.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- 26 to 64 years old
Back to search