Children's Mental Health Week - 7 to 11 February 2022
Children's Mental Health Week is taking place between February 7 to 13 February and we're working with The Zone, and other partners, to deliver loads of activities in city schools.
The theme of this year's Children's Mental Health Week is Growing Together.
Growing Together is about growing emotionally and finding ways to help each other grow. Challenges and setbacks can help us to grow and adapt and trying new things can help us to move beyond our comfort zone into a new realm of possibility and potential. However, emotional growth is often a gradual process that happens over time, and sometimes we might feel a bit 'stuck'.
Parents and carers play an important role in their child's mental health and there are loads of free resources to help you support your children.
Helpful and useful websites
- Growing together: Children's Mental Health Week 2022 toolkit of resources
- Talking racism and mental health in schools podcase
- Education for wellbeing
- Supporting refugee and asylum-seeking children who have experienced trauma
- The developing mind: conference for Children's Mental Health Week
- New UK Trauma Council research roundup
Helpful and useful documents
Primary and secondary school worksheets