SEND Strategic Board
The SEND Strategic Board works with different agencies and families to ensure that children in Plymouth with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) receive the necessary support.
The board who meets six times a year, has representatives from Plymouth Parent Carer Voice and Youth Ascends, as well as agencies across education, health, social care, voluntary and community sector, early years and post 16 providers.
We want to:
- deliver the best education for all our children and young people
- prepare our young people for independence (adulthood)
- ensure our children and young people experience the best possible health and wellbeing.
Read more about the terms of reference, membership and roles
Strategy Board meeting minutes
Plymouth's Local Offer is organised into four main categories covering the following age ranges:
- Early years (0 to 5 years old)
- Primary (5 to 11 years old)
- Secondary (11 to 18 years old)
- Preparing for adulthood
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.