Annual review paperwork for schools and parents
- Review of an Education, Health and Care Plan
- Forms for Education, Health and Care Plans
- Forms for families
Please find below a range of forms that have been designed to capture the views of the child and the family - you may wish to include these with the Annual Review Paperwork.
There are several forms that schools have as templates to support your contribution to your child, or you. Please find below a range of forms that have been designed to capture the views of the child and the family - you may wish to include these with the Annual Review Paperwork.
Links to external websites
- Plymouth Information, Advice and Support for SEND
- SEND guide for parents and carers - GOV.UK
- SEND code of practice: 0 to 25 years - GOV.UK
- Annual reviews for children with special educational needs
- Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) for your child
Plymouth's Local Offer is organised into four main categories covering the following age ranges:
- Early years (0 to 5 years old)
- Primary (5 to 11 years old)
- Secondary (11 to 18 years old)
- Preparing for adulthood
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.