Social Communication and Autism Support - Communication Interaction Team
We work with children and young people aged up 19 years with social communication needs including those with a diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder.
How we can help
We can provide:
- advice, support and training to your child's school
- assessment of your child's needs within their school setting
- strategies and resources
- support to help your child's school to cater for your child needs
- support with transition from nursery to foundation as well as from Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 3 and into adulthood
- consultation meeting with families.
How to request support
To access our services you'll need to make a referral through the Gateway and contact your school's SEN Co-Coordinator (SENCO) to discuss a referral.
Email email@example.com, call 01752 668000 or fill in both forms below.
Return completed forms to The Gateway, Windsor House, Tavistock Road, Plymouth, PL6 5UF.
We might not accept your request if there's insufficient evidence of your child's language needs.
- 0 to 1 years old
- 5 to 11 years old
- 12 to 16 years old
- 17 to 25 years old
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
Back to search