Updates and signposting to resources
Plymouth Educational Psychology Service
Many of these documents and resources below contain links to further information and guidance.
Advice and information for children, families and young people
- Advice for children and young people if they are upset by the news - provided by Newsround.
- Talking to children and young people about war and conflict - by Place2Be
Information for schools and settings
Return to School and Transition Planning
Resources to support pupils who experience Emotionally Based School Avoidance (EBSA)
Resources for educators and parents/carers to support young people following a critical incident
Research and academic documents
- Plymouth Educational Psychology Service
- Educational psychology consultation explained - information for parents and professionals
- Updates and signposting to resources
- I-Thrive Model
- Wellbeing for Education Return and Recovery
- SEND Local Offer
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.