Submit a request for an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) assessment
If you are a parent, please email email@example.com or call 01752 307409
If you are a professional, please our online Professional Portal.
If you need help, please refer to our user guides.
Links to external websites
- Plymouth Information, Advice and Support for SEND
- SEND guide for parents and carers - GOV.UK
- SEND code of practice: 0 to 25 years - GOV.UK
- Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) for your child
- Submit a request for an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) assessment
- How to appeal an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
- Annual reviews for children with special educational needs
- Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) flowchart
- Early Help Assessment Tool
- Education, Health and Care Plan frequently asked questions
- Plymouth Early Help and SEND Advice Line
Plymouth's Local Offer is organised into four main categories covering the following age ranges:
- Early years (0 to 5 years old)
- Primary (5 to 11 years old)
- Secondary (11 to 18 years old)
- Preparing for adulthood
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.