Independent living gives you choices about and control over:
- your life and the support you get
- where and how you live, including supported living
You can also download the no place like home guide. This is a housing and support booklet to help people with Learning Disabilities find a housing choice right for them.
Disability Rights UK has many fact sheets to download about your rights and guides on living independently.
Plymouth's Local Offer is organised into four main categories covering the following age ranges:
- Early years (0 to 5 years old)
- Primary (5 to 11 years old)
- Secondary (11 to 18 years old)
- Preparing for adulthood
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.