Working with parents - SENCO Guide
Plymouth Parent Carer Voice (PPCV)
- Plymouth Parent Carer Voice is Plymouth's official parent carer forum. They are a group of volunteer parents and carers of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). Together they work in partnership with the local authority, to help shape and improve the range of services in education, health and social care for families in the Plymouth area.
Plymouth Information Advice and Support for SEND
- Plymouth Information, Advice and Support for SEND (PIAS) provides information, advice and support relating to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) for parents, carers, children and young people within the Plymouth Local Authority area.
Mentally Healthy Schools
If schools want to develop a whole-school approach to mental health and wellbeing, engaging widely with all members of the school community is essential and should be a key part of a school's mission and values.
Parent/carer video explaining The Graduated Approach and Local Offer
Plymouth's Local Offer is organised into four main categories covering the following age ranges:
- Early years (0 to 5 years old)
- Primary (5 to 11 years old)
- Secondary (11 to 18 years old)
- Preparing for adulthood
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.