Staying safe on the internet
We know it can be challenging to support children and young people online as their digital world changes.
At Internet Matters, you can find the most comprehensive and credible resources, information, and support to keep people of all ages safe online.
- Inappropriate content
- Screen time
- Online grooming
- Online pornography
- Online reputation
- Privacy and identity theft
Advice by age
- Smartphones and other devices
- Broadband and mobile networks
- Gaming platform and other devices
- Social media privacy guides
- Entertainment and search engines
- Connecting Safely Online
- My Family's Digital Toolkit
- Online gaming advice hub
- The dangers of digital piracy
- Digital resilience toolkit
- Social media advice hub
- Guide to apps
- Accessibility on Internet Matters
- Digital Matters
Plymouth's Local Offer is organised into four main categories covering the following age ranges:
- Early years (0 to 5 years old)
- Primary (5 to 11 years old)
- Secondary (11 to 18 years old)
- Preparing for adulthood
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.